The Girls Clubs are a tool used by Dayspring Church to introduce girls to Jesus Christ and to train them to follow Him. It is a place in the church for girls to invite their friends to meet Jesus Christ, gather with other girls who love God, and to be mentored by a leader who cares about them.
Wednesday Nights - 6:45pm-8:15pm - Dayspring Church
Rainbows - Zoo Club
Preschool - Kindergarten BOYS & GIRLS
Prims - Discovery Club
1st & 2nd Grade Girls
Stars - Fun Club
3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Girls
6th Grade to Youth Age Girls
To Our Parents,
Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to serve in the mentoring of your children. As you will see, we have a host of volunteers who are actively serving at Dayspring Church who are here to invest in the lives of the girls in our community. We are delighted to serve your family in this way, and the following is our five-fold purposes of our Girls Club Minisries, better known as Mpact Ministries at Dayspring Church. Please contact us if you have questions or we can better serve your family!
1. Winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
2. Teaching girls to obey everything Jesus commanded us-helping girls to develop spiritually
3. Providing encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
4. Providing an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
5. Acquainting girls with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.